Some of my photos are available as signed prints: open edition and limited edition.
Signed prints editions
1. Open Edition prints are signed on the back and come on different mediums, in different standard sizes:
- 20x30cm Photo Print (8×11″) – framed in simple black wood frame (easy to be replaced with the frame of your choice)
- 30x40cm Photo Print (11×16″) – framed in simple black wood frame (easy to be replaced with the frame of your choice)
- 40x50cm Photo Print (16×20″) – framed in simple black wood frame (easy to be replaced with the frame of your choice)
- Matte Foam Board Print 30x40cm (11×16″) – unframed but ready to be hanged on the wall
- Matte Foam Board Print 40x50cm (16×20″) – unframed but ready to be hanged on the wall
For larger sizes, please use the contact form, tell me about the size and material you want to print on, and I’ll do my best to help.
2. Limited Edition prints are signed, numbered and titled on the front, and come in following sizes and mediums, together with a hologram-system certificate of authenticity:
- 20x30cm Fine Art Photo Print (8×11″) – framed in larger (30x40cm) black wood frame with white passepartout (can be replaced with the frame of your choice)
- 30x40cm Fine Art Photo Print (11×16″) – framed in larger (40x50cm) black wood frame with white passepartout (can be replaced with the frame of your choice)
- 40x50cm Fine Art Photo Print (16×20″) – framed in larger (50x70cm) black wood frame with white passepartout (can be replaced with the frame of your choice)
For larger sizes or other materials, please use the contact form, tell me about the size and material you want to print on, and I’ll do my best to help.
Limited editions come in series of 20-30 fine art prints (see description of each print), no matter the size or the material they are printed on. As an example, an image in a limited edition of 30 can be sold in 10 A4 Photo +15 A3 Photo = 25 prints. 5 prints of each series are reserved for me and my family, so only 25 out of 30 will be available for sale. Price increases by a small amount each time a print sells, so prints towards the end of the edition will be much more expensive than the prints sold at the beginning. Once a series is sold out, the image is gone and will never be issued again as a print. It may be featured in one of my books or postcards, in a printed/online magazine or website displaying my portfolio, but it will never be reissued as a fine art print again.
Whether I’m printing myself (most of the times), or use a specialized photo print studio (if I’m traveling), I’m always checking and signing the prints before shipping them to you, I don’t use automated web services.
Quality and Guarantee
I’m using the best archival photo papers and inks in order to provide you with a long lasting, high quality fine art print. I’m using different paper types, as each image has its specifics. Usually, I’m printing on 100% cotton, matte or lustre paper (semi-gloss) for best longevity.
In normal display conditions, the prints should last for about 100 years. In archival storage conditions, they should last for about 200 years. I can’t be around for 100-200 years to check if it’s true, so I can’t guarantee these values, as they’re only lab tests and not real life tests so far, and I can’t control the way you’re storing or displaying them, but I can do this:
Should any of my signed prints experience color fading during the first 5 years since the purchase, I will replace them with a new, same sized print for free. You would just have to ship them to me (on your cost) and I will ship a fresh new print to you (on my cost). If the print is a limited edition, it will have the same number as the one you purchased (which will be destroyed or held for reference, but never sold again).
Please note that the colours you see on your monitor may differ very slightly from those of the print due to variations in monitor settings. Some slight cropping may occur, depending on the print size you are ordering. All specified sizes are approximate and very small variations may occur, depending on the size of each image.
When you are buying an Open Edition or Limited Edition print from me, you are only buying the physical print and the right to display it, so you are not buying the rights for the image. The copyright of the image will always remain mine. You may resell the original print bought from me, but you can never sell reprints or adaptations of it. You may not scan, photograph, duplicate, copy, publish or otherwise utilize the image in any manner without my prior written authorization.